FOOD AND MARKET APPLICATIONS
On Good Friday, Bluewater Festival attracts thousands of visitors to the Shorncliffe Pier and Moora Park. Applications are now open for stallholders to apply to take part in this unique and long-standing festival.
Event date: Good Friday, 2 April 2021.
Trading time: 8.00am to 7.30pm
Event location: Shorncliffe Pier and Moora Park
- Applications open Saturday 30 January 2021
- Applications close Sunday 28 February 2021
- Successful/Unsuccessful applicants notified Friday 5 March 2021
- Confirmation Packs and Site Allocations sent Friday 26 March 2021
Up to 6x3m: $440 including GST
Includes access to power.
Note: We would appreciate food vendors avoiding the use of plastic straws, plastic bags and plastic plates/cutlery.
Market/Information – Non powered
3x3m: $132 including GST
6x3m: $187 including GST
Market/Information – Powered
3x3m: $147 including GST
6x3m: $202 including GST
– Powered sites are limited for market stalls
– Powered sites will be allocated in order of application time
– Applicants who are unsuccessful for a powered site will still be offered an unpowered site where battery operated lighting is required.
Bluewater Festival is proudly organised by the Sandgate & Districts Chamber of Commerce. The team is busy making exciting plans for the 2021 festival. If you would like to be involved please contact us via email:
Food and market vendors: email@example.com