FOOD AND MARKET APPLICATIONS
On Good Friday, Bluewater Festival attracts thousands of visitors to the Shorncliffe Pier and Moora Park. Applications are now open for stallholders to apply to take part in this unique and long-standing festival.
Event date: Good Friday, 10 April 2020.
Trading time: 8.00am to 7.30pm
Event location: Shorncliffe Pier and Moora Park
- Applications open Wednesday 29 January 2020
- Applications close Saturday 29 February 2020
- Successful/Unsuccessful applicants notified Friday 6 March 2020
- Confirmation Packs and Site Allocations sent Friday 27 March 2020
Up to 6x3m: $440 including GST
Includes access to power.
Note: We would appreciate food vendors avoiding the use of plastic straws, plastic bags and plastic plates/cutlery.
Market/Information – Non powered
3x3m: $132 including GST
6x3m: $187 including GST
Market/Information – Powered
3x3m: $147 including GST
6x3m: $202 including GST
– Powered sites are limited for market stalls
– Powered sites will be allocated in order of application time
– Applicants who are unsuccessful for a powered site will still be offered an unpowered site where battery operated lighting is required.
Bluewater Festival is proudly organised by the Sandgate & Districts Chamber of Commerce. The team is busy making exciting plans for the 2020 festival. If you would like to be involved please contact us via email:
Food and market vendors: email@example.com
General event enquires: firstname.lastname@example.org