2019 LONG TABLE SHORNCLIFFE PIER TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
Make sure to sign up to our newsletter HERE to be one of the first to know.
In 2016 the Sandgate & Districts Chamber of Commerce launched an inaugural dining event, the Long Table Shorncliffe Pier, a unique night of dining along the Shorncliffe Pier, under a starry sky and full moon. The pier and its surrounding parklands and waterfront have long been enjoyed by locals and Brisbanites alike. The revitalisation of the Shorncliffe Pier in 2016, prompted the Chamber’s to further highlight the beautiful Shorncliffe Pier as a destination.
Now in it’s third year, this year’s event SOLD OUT within weeks. It continues to be a popular destination event for the Brisbane event calendar. For details on this years event, see below:
The theme for the event will be BLUE. We will be dining on the sea after all 😉
The Order of the day will be:
4.45pm – Gates open
5pm – 6pm – Pre-dinner drinks & canapés on the foreshore, with entertainment from “Miss Mandy”
5:45pm – Town Crier, Fred Kreb, will officially open The Long Table Shorncliffe Pier
5:50pm – Guests will be invited onto the Pier in order of colour zones / table numbers – please see chart below
6.30pm – Dinner served on the Pier, full table service for food & beverage
8.00pm – 10.30pm – Entertainment on the foreshore with the “Funky Monkeys”
- There will be a Silent Auction (of a painting from local artists), with proceeds going to the Sandgate & Districts Chamber of Commerce
- Please also support the Raffle on the night (with some great prizes), with proceeds going to the Sandgate Historical Society
- The total food & beverage package is from 5:00pm – 9:30pm
There will be a Cash Bar open from 9:30pm – 10:30pm
- Toilets are located on the foreshore and at the Rotunda on the pier
- There are signed designated smoking areas
- As this is an outdoor event on the Pier, make sure to wear comfortable footwear and bring a jacket (as it can get breezy on the Pier)
Terms and Conditions – click HERE
Special thanks to our Community Sponsors: